Hello! Welcome to the F4Agames
1. Playing our games
2. How We Collect Your Personal Data
2.1 Personal Data Collected Directly from You
Depending on which of our Services you interact with we may collect and process the following types of information:
- details about how you use and interact with our games, advertising and other Services (for example, information about how and when you play our games or visit our website(s), what device you use to access our games and Services or details regarding profile visits;
- your interactions with us on our social media channels.
If you choose not to create a profile by connecting your Facebook account, the personal data that we collect when you play our games will be anonymous, but we will collect device level identifiers and other information associated with those identifiers including:
- the type of device(s) you are using to play our games or access our Services, identifiers such as IP address, device identifiers, ad identifiers, a game player ID, and the country or region that you are playing in; and
- how you play our games and interact with our websites (such as level start, level end, session start, booster use, spending, rewards, your progress through the games, session time and duration, number of attempts at each level and purchases made).
2.2 Personal Data Collected from Third Parties
- Providing and optimizing our Services
We use your personal data to enable us to provide our websites, advertising and other Services to you and to optimize all of them so that we can make them the best they can be for you and all our players. This will include use and analysis of aggregated data to make sure that our websites work properly on all devices and are as enjoyable as they can be for all our players.
- Customer Services
We use your personal data, including data that you provide directly to us in communications, to provide you with support through our customer service channels when you need it. We may also use it to contact you, for example as part of customer service or to send you updates about our games and Services. Finally, we will use your data to manage your account and relationship with us and improve your experience when you use our Services.
- Analytics and Research
- Promotions and Competitions
From time to time we may run promotions or competitions during which we may collect certain personal data from you, such as your name, address, post code, email address or other information or content submitted in order for you to claim a prize. Those competitions will have their own specific terms and conditions, but we will use personal data that you provide in relation to that competition for the purposes of running the competition.
- Cheating, Crime and Fraud Prevention
We may use personal data that we hold to prevent cheating, crime or fraud. We may also need to pass your information to fraud prevention agencies and other organizations involved in crime and fraud prevention, such as the police.
- Legal Uses
We may use your data as required or permitted by any applicable law.
As mentioned above, most of the information that we collect about you comes directly from you when you register an account to play our games, or interact with our Websites, advertising or other Services. However, when you allow third party companies to access to your personal data (e.g., downloading our mobile applications through App Store, Google Store and linking your Facebook account to mobile applications), we also collect information from such third parties.
3. Purposes for Processing of Your Personal Data
- Connection of Facebook Account
When you log in to your game profile using your Facebook account details, we will receive some of your Facebook account information. If you choose to play our games online, your basic Facebook account information will automatically be associated with your game profile. Exactly what information we receive is Facebook ID, profile picture and your name. If you do this, you will be able to use your account to log in on multiple devices and synchronize progress across those devices. Where available, you will also be able to see which of your friends are playing the same game and their progress through the games (and they will be able to see you and your progress), or access other functionality we make available in our games and other Services, such as inviting friends to play.
We will also collect the email account associated with your Facebook account and the name and avatar of those of your Facebook friends that are already playing our games. You can choose not to allow us to access your email address in the Facebook dialog box the first time at which you associate your Facebook account with your game profile.
Logging in with Facebook will not allow us to post anything to your page without your permission and we will not receive any information about your Facebook friends who do not play our game. If you do not wish your Facebook friends to be able to see you and your progression in our game, you can prevent this by disconnecting from Facebook from our game and updating your app permissions from within your Facebook settings.
- Installation of our Mobile Applications via App Store and Google Store
When you install or purchase items related to our mobile apps (such as those you can purchase/download via App Store or Google Store), we do not have access to your credit card or bank account data. However, third party payment processors stated above may share non-financial information with us related to your purchases, like the items purchased to fulfill your order. The personal data received from the third-party companies will depend on privacy settings on relevant third-party applications.
We collect and use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to enable us to provide our games, to ensure that your purchases are activated in the games, and to provide you with player support if you need it;
- to enable us to optimize our games for you and for the device that you are using, as well as to deliver customized in game events, offers and promotions;
- to operate, improve and optimize our games and other Services;
- to personalize our Services, understand our users and their preferences to enhance user experience and enjoyment using our Services and improve our users’ experience;
- to provide access to certain areas, functionalities and features of our Services;
- to notify you about in-game updates, new products or promotional offers;
- to send related information, including confirmations, technical notices, updates, and security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- to respond to your comments and inquiries and provide customer support services;
- to prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and protect of our players;
- to measure interest in our Services;
- to ensure internal quality control;
- to enable us to comply with laws that apply to us, to prevent fraud, to ensure compliance with our terms of service or where necessary to defend, exercise or establish our legal rights including our rights under our Terms of Service.
- to contact you as a part of our recruitment processes; and
We and our third-party partners use personal data collected about you to send you marketing communications about our mobile applications and related Services based on your interests. For example, we may serve ads within our Services or place ads on third party websites and apps.
We may use the information that we hold about you to promote our Services in a number of ways. This might include:
- advertising within third party websites and apps;
- offering you customized promotions for our services in the game you play;
What information do we use for marketing?
We use information about you to try to make sure you only see marketing from us that might be of interest to you. This includes using information that we may have about you, such as:
- non-personal data collected from your device;
- the games you play and information about how you interact with our games and Services;
- country or region; and
- other information that we might acquire from our third-party marketing partners or other third parties who have obtained your consent or have another legal right to share that information with us.
- Your Rights
You have certain rights in connection with your personal data and how we handle it. You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us via any of the methods set out in the Contact Us section below.
Those rights include:
- Access to personal data: You have the right to access your personal data that we are using.
- Correction or deletion of personal data: You have the right to ask us to correct or complete your personal data if it is wrong or incomplete. You may also have the right to ask us to delete your personal data, when certain conditions apply.
- Restriction on processing of personal data: You may have the right to ask us to restrict the use of your personal data, when certain conditions apply.
- Object to processing of personal data: You may have the right to object to the use of your personal data by us, when certain conditions apply.
There are other ways in which you can control the personal data that we collect about you. For instance, you could disconnect your Facebook or other social network account from our games, or delete our games from your mobile device. You could also reset your mobile advertising identifier or limit ad tracking altogether using the settings in your phone.
We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications with game updates, high scores and other notices that may be of interest to you. You may at any time opt out from receiving these types of communications by changing the settings on your mobile device.
If you believe we have misused your data or violated any data protection regulations, you may file a complaint with a Data Protection Authority, for example, the Authority of your place of residence.
6. Contact Us
- Who we share your information with and the reasons for sharing it;
- Measures we take to keep your information secure;
- The legal bases under which we process your data;
- How long we retain your information and where we store it;
- When and why we share your information with third parties; and
email to: email@example.com